Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cherished

This is probably my favorite word in the English language.

If one word describes my reasons for being a Top and my goals as a Top, it's that one. My goal is to make the women I spank feel absolutely cherished, as if they could not possibly be loved any more than I love them at that very moment. Those are the feelings I want to create.

It takes many forms, depending on the relationship and nature of the spanking. If it's discipline, I want the young lady to realize that I care too much about her to let her act the way she does. But I also want her to feel forgiven as I hold her tight and shush her cries. As she calms down, I want her to feel a sense of safety, to know that I will do anything to protect her, even if sometimes I have to protect her from herself.

I want her to feel cherished.

If the spanking is less serious and more sexual in nature, I want the woman I spank to know that she is the most beautiful, most wonderful woman on the planet in my eyes. Whether it's a drawn-out, romantic night of lovemaking to show her how totally in love I am with her, or a lust-filled quickie that affirms that I can't get enough of her body, I want her to feel absolutely special.

I want her to feel cherished.

Spanking is many things. Its fun, its sexy, its naughty. Its serious, its painful, its draining. Its loving and its correcting. Its comforting and healing, and its punishing and humiliating. It breaks you down and builds you back up again. There is yelling and scolding, there is spanking and crying, and there is hugging and laughing. It's so difficult to imagine anything that make humans run the emotional gamut in such a short length of time.

But in the end, spanking someone is about showing them how deeply you love them. It affirms the things about your relationship that a Submissive needs to know the most. It tells them who they are.

Sometimes naughty, but always forgiven.

Incredibly beautiful and impossibly wonderful.

Loved and desired.

Cherished.


1 comment: